We are immensely proud to have received a string of national awards and nominations for our workmanship within the sector. In a crowded marketplace, it remains a great privilege to have been regularly recognised for our high standards and professionalism. Please see some of the awards we are most proud of below:
National Small Project of the Year 2019
In 2019, we were honoured to be awarded with the ‘Small Project of the Year’ at the National Federation of Roofing Contractors annual award ceremony. The award was for our work at a private Cheshire property where we transformed a failing flat roof into a stunning eight sided pitched tower. To view a case study on this project, please click here.
National Heritage Roof of the Year 2017
In 2017, we were delighted to be awarded with the ‘Heritage Roof of the Year’ award at the National Federation of Roofing Contractors annual award ceremony. The award was for our work to ‘The Boat House’ where we renovated a complex patterned roof using the best of reclaimed materials. To learn more about this project, please click here.
Best Slate or Tile Roof Triennial Award 1993/5
In 1995 we were thrilled to be awarded the prestigious ‘best slate or tile roof’ by ‘The Worshipful Company of Tylers and Bricklayers’. The project involved applying a new slated roof to the re-build buildings at St. Pauls, Brentford, using new Penrhyn slates. This project required extremely high technical skill level to allow mitred courses to line up on slopes with differing pitches.
Other Awards and Accolades (images below)
- 2019 Shortlisting for the best ‘Heritage Roof’ at the NFRC Roofing Awards for our ‘Village Road‘ Heritage/Tiling Project
- 2019 National shorlisting for the best ‘Tiled Roof’ at the NFRC Roofing Awards for our laced valley work at The Vicarage, Wirral
- Special Prize of the President at the 2018 International Young Roofer Championships in Latvia (William Emerton)
- Best Small Trade Stand at the world’s largest one day show – The Nantwich Show 2018
- Mason Elliot Award 2017 from the Worshipful Company of Tylers and Bricklayers (William Emerton)
- Gold and Bronze Medals at the 2016 UK National Young Roofer Skillbuild competition (William and Andrew Emerton respectively)
- Building Conservation Award for random slating work on ‘Elizabethan House’, Plas Mawr, Conwy
- Chester Civic Trust Award for the re-roofing of the famous ‘Pump House’ at Christleton, Cheshire
- Belle Isle, Windemere – Civic Award. Here we created a special random slated domed roof using new Westmorland Slates
Would you like to learn about the services we offer?
Then please click below to read about the roofing disciplines we provide.